Monday, September 1, 2008

DenHaus.



Hello friends, sooo I actually have something really genius to blog about today! :] My wonderful mother sent me this link in an email. So this morning I check it out, what do I come across? DENHAUS! ugh only if I had money to spend...These "dog houses" don't only work convienently for your pet. But they are a functioning nightstand as well! Now whoever thought of this is going to be disguistingly rich.The website states " The TownHaus blends with your home and your style. Eliminate your ugly airline crate from your room and replace it with a classically designed solid wood crate furniture that will last a lifetime. Available in four sizes and three finishes to match all decor.Your pet will have a safe haven for sleeping and you will enjoy a fine piece of solid wood furniture in your living room, bedroom or den.The unique design allows you to remove the sliding door to allow for your pet to easily enter" ahhh! aren't they just gorgeous? I'm personally quite amazed by them. I think they are an extremely genius idea and trust me if I had money to blow I would get a few myself :] if your interested in buying one Click here


No comments: